"As a father has compassion on his children, so the Lord has compassion on those who fear Him."
Hope Harbor's unique approach of complete parent involvement best serves our families toward total reconciliation and healing. We equip parents with tools to become more effective, and give parents the opportunity to heal as they deepen their relationship with Christ.
Graduating families attest that their full commitment to the healing of their family through Christ made them better equipped for the challenges of not only their children's lives, but their own too. It is our goal that teens return to a home environment that has been transformed as we provide resources to help everyone heal.
Parent(s) of teens enrolled in our program commit to:
- review and agree to our contract, permission forms, and guidelines in the Parent Handbook
- individual, couples, or family counseling bi-weekly with our counselor on site
- attendance at weekly Parenting Class Fridays 3:15-5:15pm on site
- participation in phone calls, mail, visits and home passes
- participation in conferences and meetings as scheduled
- consistently pay pre-arranged tuition
- provide basic personal care needs for teen, phone card, stamps, and monthly allowance of $25
- commit to the full program duration of approximately 12 months
We have witnessed the Lord move mountains to make accommodation for families to participate in the Hope Harbor residential program. We would love to pray with you and petition the Lord for this in your life too!